Our school motto is “Learning For Life” and this underpins all we do as a school community.
Our vision for Lliswerry High School is that:
- all learners are valued and have a contribution to make to their school
- all learners make appropriate progress as individuals and develop into responsible citizens
- our curriculum meets the needs of all learners and that learning is engaging and inspirational
- the wellbeing of all learners is vital
Our aim is for our learners to look back on their school days knowing:
- they did their best in all they undertook
- they took advantage of the opportunities on offer at school
- they made a positive contribution to the school community
- they are proud of their achievements, academically, in sports or in music or drama
We have high expectations of all our learners and we are committed to supporting each one of them as individuals to achieve their personal best.
Our inclusive ethos is strengthened by our commitment to support learners from all backgrounds to leave Lliswerry High School with qualifications and a positive direction for their adult life.