Our vision for Lliswerry High School is to become the best school in Wales:
All learners make progress appropriate to their ability in every lesson, demonstrate mutual respect and positive behaviour for learning.
We are an inclusive learning community where ambition, belief, determination and resilience underpin the shared common purpose of preparing our learners for a successful future.
We strive to ensure that all of our learners develop into:
- ambitious, capable learners who are ready to learn throughout their lives
- enterprising, creative contributors who are ready to play a full part in life and work
- ethical, informed citizens who are ready to be citizens of Wales and the world
- healthy, confident individuals who are ready to lead fulfilling lives as valued member of society
Our aim is for our learners to look back on their school days knowing that:
- they did their best in all they undertook
- they took advantage of the opportunities on offer at school
- they made a positive contribution to the school community
- they are proud of their achievements, academically, creatively or in sports
We have high expectations of all our learners and we are committed to supporting each one of them as individuals to achieve their personal best.
Our inclusive ethos is focused upon our absolute commitment to support all learners to leave Lliswerry High School with qualifications that will serve them well in life, personal development that ensures they contribute purposefully to society and with a positive direction and attitude for their adult life.